December 7, 2011 23 Comments
I had a call today from a partner IT firm who we work with sometimes that had an issue on an SBS 2008 Server. One of the default SSL Certificates had expired, and in turn knocked out Sage 200 that was installed and running on this server. Sage links into the Default website and some of its operations require an SSL certificate. I wont pretend to understand what or why or even how because what i know about Sage can be written on top of a pin head with a power drill.
However, i did manage to help said partner replace his SSL Certificate and make Sage a happy bunny again.
Firstly i found that on my own SBS 2008 server,